This week’s #5FandomFriday is actually about comic book characters you think deserve their own movie. But I’ve never been really big into comic books. *gasp* I know. So instead I choose to share my theories about what I think might happen in Season 4 of Sherlock.
5. We find out Janine is Jim Moriarty’s sister – Why it’s possible besides the Irish accents? Why not, really anything is apparently possible with this show. So wouldn’t it be a kicker if “sweet” Janine turned out to be not so sweet. After all she was CAM’s PA and whose to say big brother didn’t have a hand in getting her the gig?
4. Greg and Molly FINALLY become a thing – these two have been tap dancing around one another since at least A Scandal in Belgravia at the Christmas party at 221B. Plus Greg’s comment on her engagement “So it’s serious then?” Which is why I think he was miserable at the wedding…just a thought. It’s really time don’t you think? Plus how freaking cute are they??
3. We find out what happened to “the other one” – If you recall at the end of His Last Vow Mycroft said “I’m not accustomed to outbursts of brotherly compassion. You know what happened to the other one.” Why no Mycroft we don’t do tell won’t you? Do I have an idea of who it might be? No, but I’m pretty sure it isn’t Moriarty, but I’ve been wrong before. I think if that’s the route TPTB went the shark would be beyond jumped.
2. John isn’t the father of baby girl Watson – there I said it. Hate me for it and that’s fine. After all this is just my thought here. But think about it…how the heck are they going to have a show with John running around with Sherlock with a baby strapped to his chest? I mean my bets are that the baby is actually David’s…he is pretty chummy with Mary after all…
1. There never was any baby – I know what you might be thinking…but she was obviously pregnant and there was a scan! Let me take you back to The Great Game (TGG) for a moment. Do you remember the line “Dear Jim, please will you fix it for me…” Yeah, well what if Mary called up her old boss (oh yeah I think that’s a thing too…who do you think had their sights set on John at the pool?) and said “Dear Jim, please will you help me fake a pregnancy?” Hey it could happy people. He’s Jim Moriarty, I’m pretty sure he could make anything possible.
Now do I actually think ANY of these will come true? Doubtful. But hey a girl can dream right?